Various fantasy (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Wed Feb 5 18:28:41 EST 2003

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:57:55AM -0800, Jon Noble wrote:
> I also have a soft spot for Xanth - in small doses.

I have come to the conclusion that for anything written by Piers
Anthony, it's only worth reading the first few books in any of his
series, after that, they're just rehashings of the same idea.

Kathryn Andersen
(stuck at home due to a bus strike)
Buckaroo Banzai: ...and give her your coat.
Perfect Tommy: Why me?
Buckaroo Banzai: Because you're perfect.
Perfect Tommy: You have a point.
		(The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension)