Fat and lit

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Feb 5 15:04:25 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 johanna at nobrandheroine.net wrote:

|> But I'm President and Sole Member of the Blade Fan Club?  I'd probably
|> go for Kit, too, but I have this thing for humanoids.  Griffins are a
|> little bit outside my personal range.
|
|No, I think Blade is cute, too--in Year of the Griffin, anyway. I think in
|Dark Lord of Derkholm I just saw him as Derk's young son. Actually, I have
|a thing for Derk too!

True -- the Blade thing is only in YotG, for me.  He's too young in feel
until the very end of DLoD.

|Re: Spike & Xander: nay to either of them. Well, Spike on occasion, but
|most of the time, eh. I *sniff* prefer Tara.

She'stinly the only person on either show I'd *ever* date.  'Cept maybe
Oz.  Maybe I just share Willow's taste.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"The doctors guaranteed the treatment would fry the fairy clean
out of him. But all it did was make him bonkers every time he