Fat and lit

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 14:40:38 EST 2003

geographically it's not far removed from the American
version, but a boy would only have one after surgery -
and would no longer be regarded as a boy. The same
meaning applies, I'm sure, in the UK, and seemingly
most of the English speaking world apart from North
America.

Jon (was that clean enough Deborah?)