Fat and lit

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:19:01 EST 2003

>Also, I've decided that Blade is cuter than Howl.  And I think Xander is
>more attractive than Spike.  So clearly I'm a freak.

Nah.  I never liked Spike until he got into the whole redeemed vampire
thing.  Xander is far cuter.  But I have to say that I prefer Howl because
just like his type.  I imagine him as someone I wouldn't think was cute at
first, but as I got to know him, I'd find him increasingly attractive.

Why choose?  Xander and Spike are both incredibly attractice (to me) in
different ways.(But personality counts for a lot, as Meliisa notes above.
I can't stand the brooding type, and I never thought Angel was all that
great-looking). Just to contradict myself about choosing, Howl every
time.  Probably because I always picture Blade as younger that he probably
is.

Laurie