tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Wed Feb 5 11:03:18 EST 2003

>I should also add that a work can be an Important Work
>of Fantasy without being at all good, or indeeded
>having any redeeming features at all - The Sword of
>Shanarra is an example.

LOL!

Generalizations like that always make me want to look for a
counter-example....but in this case I'd have to read the book to find
one, and I can't. I really can't. I tried once and got about three pages
in and felt that reading any more might cause irreversible brain damage.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com