Fat and lit

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Wed Feb 5 04:47:30 EST 2003

Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit, anyone?
On the other hand, there's Bridget Jones, and the actress who played her put
on quite a bit of weight. Not a lot, but then Bridget is not really fat, she
just thinks she is (like the actress melissa wrote about). I love the way
Bridget was shot, though, looking more like a normal woman than anyone in a
hollywood movie has for years. The sary thing is if you see the actress now,
she looks emaciated.
As for wrinkle cream, it's the age of the bloody models that gets to me. Of
course you have fabulous skin, you're fourteen for fuck's sake!

Megan