Fat and lit

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Wed Feb 5 04:47:12 EST 2003

Yes, they may not be allowed marmalade, but they are happy with their sizes.
They have a conversation with Gwendolen in which she calls them fat, and
they reply along the lines of: i like being plump, it's comfortable, not
like being a china doll.

Someone with better access to the books please look this up, i don;t think i
could figure it out from the swedish version.

Megan