Fat and lit

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Feb 5 00:40:40 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Ian W. Riddell wrote:
|>Also, I've decided that Blade is cuter than Howl.  And I think Xander is
|>more attractive than Spike.  So clearly I'm a freak.
|
|You're not alone there (on Xander I mean).

But I'm President and Sole Member of the Blade Fan Club?  I'd probably
go for Kit, too, but I have this thing for humanoids.  Griffins are a
little bit outside my personal range.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."