Fat and lit

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Feb 5 00:24:40 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|but I know the male lead and he's, um, attractive but
|balding.  A lot.  Actually he's a very good-looking guy, but in a
|non-traditional way.  Good for them.)

Word to me!  I appear to be Deborah, Mistress of Unconventional Notions
of Beauty.  Since my partner is long past balding, and I don't think
he's "attractive but balding", I think he's gorgeous, and probably more
so than he would he if he still had hair.

Also, I've decided that Blade is cuter than Howl.  And I think Xander is
more attractive than Spike.  So clearly I'm a freak.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a