tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies)

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:33:52 EST 2003

>Tad Williams turned on a few - the nature of evil,
>prophecy and deep history in Memory, Sorrow and Thorn;

ack, tad williams.

i used to love M, S & T when i was an adolescent, and the most recent time i
tried to reread it i ended up screaming and throwing down "to green angel
tower" in disgust. he seems to me to be a very bad writer now that i have
fully formed tastes.

i'm not just trying to be argumentative, just wondering what's so great
about that series. =)

christian.