Friendship and Fat and lit

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Feb 4 12:30:56 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Charles Butler wrote:
|What the hell. Fact is, I just wrote a fat/friendship/magical fantasy
|myself - THE FETCH OF MARDY WATT. But it won't be out till August (and even
|then only in the UK), so you'll have to take my word how very relevant it is
|to this thread. But it is going to be a Collins Voyager (like the Merlin
|Conspiracy) so there is a faint DWJ connection...

Please tell me that the fat person stays that way, and doesn't lose
weight as a happy side effect of gaining
confidence/magic/friends/whatever.  Please oh please oh please.

oh, and cool! congrats on the book!

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."