Fat and lit

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Feb 4 08:54:54 EST 2003

. I have just spotted an
> inconsistency there - how come those two aren't allowed marmalade
> because they're too fat, but are allowed to eat cream cakes?

The period was probably one where sugar was thought to put on weight.  I
remember when bread and potatoes were thought to be villainous, whereas
no-one bothered a bit about cheese.

As for exercise... I took up jogging a few months back because I was unfit
and aching.  No one warned me what it does to your appetite. Not to speak of
the grocery bills...

Sallyo.