Jill Murphy (was: Re: HP & DWJ)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 07:44:49 EST 2003

I found the reference on the Internet Movie Data base
site (an all round wonderfull place to look for
anything movie related), specifically at

http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Murphy,%20Jill%20(III)

I couldn't find any other reference to it. The story
was doubtless posted by some contributor to the site,
and may not be true

Jon