Friendship and Fat and lit

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Tue Feb 4 06:11:03 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:41:19PM -0800, Denise DeGraf wrote:
> Recommendations for tales of friendship, anyone?  I quite like Diane
> Duane's "Young Wizards" and "Feline Wizards" series, in terms of magical
> fantasy...

All I can say is, that I second the request.  I'm really hanging out for
a good friendship story (sigh).  Not necessarily fantasy, just good
friendship.  I thought that the Charles Ingrid "Patterns of Chaos"
series (well, the first two, I got an omnibus) might be a good
friendship thing, but it turned out to be more about politics and
conspiracies, which isn't something I'm in the mood for right now
(sigh).

Well, I can put a reccommender in for the first book in the Rai-Kirah
trilogy "Transformation" by Carol Berg.  That's got a good unlikely
friendship in it.  I didn't like the second book so much, though.  And I
haven't read the third one yet.

Oh where have all the good books gone?
long time passing,
Where have all the good books gone?