Friendship and Fat and lit

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 04:51:11 EST 2003

Denise wrote:
> Recommendations for tales of friendship, anyone?  I quite like Diane
> Duane's "Young Wizards" and "Feline Wizards" series, in terms of magical
> fantasy...

I've been having one of those Smeagol/Gollum conversations with myself,
along the lines of:

"No, I shouldn't mention it.... "
"But I must, I can't help myself..."
"But that program said you were a shy tanka -"
"What does it know about the real me..."
etc.

What the hell. Fact is, I just wrote a fat/friendship/magical fantasy
myself - THE FETCH OF MARDY WATT. But it won't be out till August (and even
then only in the UK), so you'll have to take my word how very relevant it is
to this thread. But it is going to be a Collins Voyager (like the Merlin
Conspiracy) so there is a faint DWJ connection...

Charlie