What I've read lately

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 14:38:33 EST 2003

--- Abe Gross <argross at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Jenwa wrote, about _White Apples_ by Jonathan
> Carroll:
>
> > And it's supposed to be a trilogy!  The first book
> > about the man, the second about the woman, the
> third
> > about their child.  He's working on the second
> book
> > now.  I am happy about this as I loved _White
> Apples_.
>
> Jenwa, do you remeber where you saw this info about
> the trilogy? I'm writing
> a review of the book and would love to be able to
> give some definite info
> about this.

Unfortunately, I didn't see it in a particular
documented source -- I attended the 2002 World Fantasy
Convention, where he was Guest of Honor and talked
about it during his interview.

>Did this novel feel similar to his recent other
books, >or did you feel there was some departure or
difference >here?

It felt generally similar, though I do agree that it
has an unusually upbeat ending.

Good luck with the review!  I'd be interested in
reading it, when you are done.

--jenwa.