What Poetry Form Are You (YAQ)

Mon Feb 3 13:33:08 EST 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:58:31 +0000, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

>I'm a Jacob clone - ottava rima, otherwise a limerick.

Wow.  How did THAT happen?

>(I thought
>for sure having to answer I would not drop anything from a 66 story
>building, and that I recycle whatever's possible, and then throw away
>the rest of my rubbish, would put me in some stuffy-as-anything
>category!)

As Irina said, you mean the sonnet folks like us?  :)

Or an heroic couplet.  This is probably revenge for my not liking poetry
very much.  I can only really relate to the stuff that sounds like prose.
I'm not like any form of poetry I can think of.  Maybe that stuff Dante used
in the Commedia--endlessly going off on new tangents....

Melissa Proffitt