What Poetry Form Are You (YAQ)

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.com
Mon Feb 3 07:24:30 EST 2003

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 10:32:26PM -0000, Anna Z Skarzynska wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Here comes another off-topic post from Ania.
> Check this out!
> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/poeticform.pl
>
> I am a limerick, or a triolet.
> Ania

Well, it seems to think that I'm terza rima or heroic couplets.
Which is rather odd, because I don't think I'm like terza rima at all;
pleasant though the idea is, I'm not actually that outgoing, I don't
think... hmmmm.
Though heroic couplets does seem to fit to a degree.  After all, I'm a
computer programmer -- I have to be ordered and logical...

Kathryn Andersen