What Poetry Form Are You (YAQ)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 3 06:22:45 EST 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 11:58, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

> (I thought
> for sure having to answer I would not drop anything from a 66 story
> building, and that I recycle whatever's possible, and then throw away
> the rest of my rubbish, would put me in some stuffy-as-anything
> category!)

Sonnet, for instance, like me? I don't recognize that at all, especially
not the part that I don't like people much (I just don't like people
indiscriminately). Otherwise a ballad, which fits slightly better.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina
Found Objects: http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/