feminism and fairy tales course syllabus

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 17:31:08 EST 2003

>How interesting that you actually got to take a course with the person
>whose book I'm using!  One of the fun things that I'm finding about >going
>to conferences is actually meeting people whose work I admire >and use.

Heh heh. Did I ever write here about the time when the nice silver-headed
lady sitting next to me at a lecture at the Oz Centennial convention turned
to me after I had raised my hand for a comment, said I had made an
interesting point, and then identified herself as Alison Lurie?

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug