Harry Potter

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Sun Feb 2 05:12:06 EST 2003

I happened upon a Harry Potter fan-fic site at some point and some of the
writers there seem to be thoroughly convinced that Harry will end up with
Ginny.  I happen to agree--I think all the signs are there for her to be
the "surprise" choice.  But I wasn't prepared for fan-fic stories about
their teenaged children!  (Shudder)

Jackie S