Harry Potter

Ulrika Isacsson ulrika.books at incamail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:41:53 EST 2003

Jacob Proffitt wrote:
> clear (at least to me, and I'll reiterate my right to be wrong) that Hermione
> isn't headed towards eventual love and life with Harry.  She's headed for .
> . . wait for it . . . didja guess? . . . Ron.  That's right, she's
> going to end up the future Mrs. Weasley and you can see that coming for a couple
> books now (if not right from the start).  Book four is particularly clear
> if you're looking for it.  In true romantic tradition, I expect they won't
> realize this for a while yet, but it is going to smack them upside the head in
> their not so distant future....

(Sorry that I can't remember many names, but it's been a while since I read the books.)

I agree, especially since Ron was so jealous of the Russian guy in the last book. I also think that it was Hermiones shrunk teeth that made him look at her in a new light, but I can't remember in which book that happened.. I have always thought that Harry would finally end up with the Weasley-girl even if he likes that Quidditch playing girl right now.

Ulrika

Tired of spam and email overload?
Get a FREE 6MB email account at http://www.incamail.com