Best of 2003 and my own worst

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Tue Dec 30 18:46:38 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 01:20:21PM -0800, Jon Noble wrote:
>I'll just add my own personal worst book of the year,
>as this year I read a truly terrible one. "Colin the
>Librarian" (can't recall the author)

By Rich Parsons and Tony Keaveny, published by Michael O'Mara, 1993 in
hardcover and 1994 in paperback. The first review I found, on a quick
search, begins: "I have always thought that there is always something
positive that can be said about any book, if you look hard enough. [This
book] definitely challenges that presumption."
<http://homepage.tinet.ie/~albedo1/reviews-humorous-fantasy.html>

Roger