christmas book wishes

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 13:03:59 EST 2003

If it were still available, *The Well-Tempered Sentence* by someone
>>whose name I can't remember, but I fear that when *The New Well-Tempered
>>Sentence* came out my chances of getting that became very slim, if it
>>ever even existed at all.

Why is the new one unacceptable? Is it by a different author? I am curious
about the book; is it a serious (as in helpful) book, or just funny?

I looked on amazon and the publisher sites, but the info they give doesn't
really answer this question.

Robyn