christmas book wishes

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Dec 19 18:29:10 EST 2003

Robyn:

>So, I have to ask: what books are on your wish list for Santa?
>
>I always ask for a book for Christmas, but there doesn't seem to be
>anything I specially want this year. Give me some inspiration...

I have _In the Forests of Serre_, by Patricia McKillip on mine, but
am not at all sure I'm getting it.   It's not available in local
bookshops, or I'd have done as Charlie did and bought and handed it
to someone!  Though this is *possibly* one of the times it's a good
thing to have a daughter who has your credit card number memorized
and knows Amazon like her home-room at school.  Or not.

Hallie.