old question

Belben, Philip ( Generation ) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 10:14:15 EST 2003

>>(I think in the Merlin Conspiracy, they were weavers rather than
>>embroiderers.  Or is that a nitpick?  No it isn't!  It was important
>>the plot that when they learnt to weave intricate desings - if not
>>spellcoats :-) - then they could rise out of their oppression.  If
they
>>had been embroiderers, they would have been doing intricate designs
>>anyway...)
>
> Sorry: they were embroiderers.  The thing was when they started to

Oh well.  I must have assumed that, since they made tapestries, they
must have been weavers.

Philip.

by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is
Prohibited.

Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the

Registered addresses:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.