Stew (see scurvy)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 20:13:32 EST 2003

I claimed

<you ain't had rabbit til you've had authentic
tandoori rabbit>

Minnow asked
<Is the rabbit a native of India, or did the
British take it there (mad fools, that would be
grounds for an action for compensation against
the entire Raj if nothing else was!) or what?>

I don't believe there are rabbits in India (there
may be some kind of lagomorphs, Jenne, as
resident knowledge pika, can you enlighten us?)
It was the tandoori recipe that was authentic
rather than the rabbit! I've also remembered how
completely unsuitable this would be for cooking
on the open road, after catching your rabbit it
has to be marinaded for 24 hours.

=====
Ven