OT: Fry-ups?

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Thu Dec 18 06:36:10 EST 2003

Hi there!

A question from someone from the west side of the Atlantic . . .

What's a fry-up? I get the general picture, but are there specific
ingredients?

widdy
(who did live in Birkenhead for a year in the 1970s . . . but I was 7
years old and the only food I remember besides the jam sponge and
custard we had occasionally at school lunches was a horrible, cheesy
fish dish my mother learned how to make in a "gourmet" cooking class. I
can still taste it now!)

I have said to you to speak the truth is a painful thing. To be forced
to tell lies is much worse.
Oscar Wilde, De Profundis
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net