LotR again

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Dec 17 10:58:28 EST 2003

If anyone feels in need of *silly* humour, check this out.  (If
you're too high-minded to be amused, don't listen and then blame me!)
Not sure how well this will work for anyone who doesn't know Dublin -
but the Spire is the wretched million Euro monstrosity about which
Dorian complained so eloquently a while ago, and Ringsend is pretty
much where I went to school, fwiw (though it squeaked into a far
snootier address).   For the number 3 bus, I'd say you could
substitute virtually any bus in Dublin!

http://www.98fm.ie/onair/morningcrew/comedy/index.asp   Click on Lord
of the Ringsend, in case you wouldn't have guessed.

Hallie.