[Sca-cooks] cooking times over an open fire (fwd)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Dec 17 11:05:27 EST 2003

Ok, here's a response from an experienced on-the-fire cook, who thinks the
appearance of 'instant' stews might be marginally justfied:

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
".. objections to the evils of political correctness have become a
hypocritical reflex that lets people justify all kinds of rude behavior
while telling themselves that they're actually standing up for freedom and
values and tradition and stuff."
-- Phil Agre, author, Red Rock Eater News Service.