Stew (see scurvy)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 16 21:51:04 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Irina Rempt wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 18:26, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
>
> > Have you ever encountered a piece by Paul Jennings (may he rest in
> > peace) (no, not the children's author, the humourous columnist)
>
> I always thought that was the same person. Are there really two of
> him?

The British humourous columnist had a retrospective published when the
Australian children's author was seven years old.
I think it's safe to say that there is really two of him.

Three, if you count James Madison's servant and biographer, but I
don't think he's ever been confused with either of the other two... :)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."