forgot to say

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Dec 16 19:07:20 EST 2003

and I can't find the thread this ought to go on.

I saw Sue Mason at the party I went to in London and I asked her whether
she identified with Zinka or any other character it might have been
suggested that she might have been in part or whole a model for, and she
smiled enigmatically and said, "Tell whoever was asking that I smiled
enigmatically and said I couldn't possibly comment."

This is less credible as a tale if you have seen pictures of Sue Mason or
happen to know her; she doesn't Do enigmatic as a rule, her smile is the
wrong shape.  But since it's all she would say on the subject, it's all I
can pass on.

I think she is practising to be a Lady of Mystery, possibly with some
Scheme in mind.

Minnow