Thog (was RE: LotR (was Re: reviews (but not of MC)))

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Dec 15 09:14:31 EST 2003

Jennifer wrote:

>Minnow wrote:
>> (and when *Thog* nitpick, nit *stay* picked.)
>
>I gave myself The Silence of the Langford for a christmas present, but
>couldn't resist reading it early. Yumyumyum. A book that's *all* good
>bits- I had to read it alone, or A. would have been driven mad by chuckles
>and having bits read out.
>(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0915368625/)
>Am now dithering about He Do The Time Police In Different Voices- it's a
>bit expensive, but it's bound to be good. Maybe to cheer me up in
>February.

When Thog read aloud, DWJ corpse on floor.

Other Head of Thog also put "Quest, Eternal, see Eternal Quest" in *Tough
Guide*.

If you missed the Easter Convention at which Thog was a Guest of Honour, I
happen to have the Programme Book around and can send you his bio from it.
I can't in email put it in proper Thogscript, which is the one this machine
calls "Olde English".  Thog speak only in proper font...

Minnow