reviews (but not of MC)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Dec 12 20:34:25 EST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

> The book may be a perfectly good one, but I could *not* get past the
> fact that it wasn't following my expectations, so I hated it.
> Anyone else ever have this problem?

I can't remember it ever happening to me (although I expect it has at
some point).

Someone on this list once mentioned having trouble with _A Dark
Winter_ because they disagreed with the author over who the main
character should have been - or was that you again? The list archive
has suddenly become unsearchable, so I can't check.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."