reviews (but not of MC)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Dec 12 10:15:00 EST 2003

> Whenever my son wishes he could time travel, I try to awaken him to the
> wonder of ordinary things by telling him that we *are* time travellers -
> moving through time at the rate of 24 hours per day, and isn't it
exciting?

> That really annoys him, of course.

Just as it really annoyed my kids when they said "I haven't got anything to
do-o-o-o," and I said ;"You can clean the fridge, scrub the bath or weed the
garden."

They soon learned to qualify that plaint. "I haven;t got anything FUN to
do-o-o-o."

Your son wants to be Different. Telling him he is travelling *just like
everyone else* won't cut it.

Sallyo.