reviews (but not of MC)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 21:59:18 EST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Sally Odgers wrote:

> > Calling _Highlander_ "time-travel", now, *that's* thick.  :)
>
> Don't they know a Himmortal when they see one?

It's all the flashbacks that confuse them, I think.

> Speaking of which... someone's cultivating a hero site at
> http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/livetv.htm They're American
> heroes, and the TV section included Nick Knight, Daniel Weston,
> Ralph Hinkley, Spike, and several others. It's not finished, but I
> spent a fun ten minutes prowling about. No Highlander... at least, I
> didn't find him.

Duncan Macleod, Methos, and Amanda Raven are on the fourth row down in
the "Everyone else" section. (Maybe they were added since you were
there?)

> But maybe the movie incarnation is there.

Yes, he is. And so is the animated-series version, which shows a
striking degree of completeness (although not as striking as the fact
that the movies page also has an entry for Bibleman).

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."