OT: Chick lit

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Thu Dec 11 09:49:27 EST 2003

The one book by Jennifer Crusie which I would recommend is called _Welcome
to Temptation_.  I've read some of the others by her mentioned recently,
and some of them I really didn't like, but _Welcome to Temptation_ was
good, for the type of book it is (and that is not intended as an insult:)
).

Does anyone recall the name of the anthology that is to be published soon
which is going to have the story of Miles Vorkosigan's wedding in it? I
remember it being mentioned before, and I *think* it was on this list...

Laurie