Nyronds (was Re: review of Merlin Conspiracy)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Dec 10 16:27:16 EST 2003

Minnow said...

> I don't think an (undeservedly) obscure filk tape is any
> reason to worry about Windsingers, on that basis.  And anyhow titles are
> not copyrightable, are they?

No, they're not.  Which is just as well, since some other bugger has already
swiped the title of one of my novels-in-progress, "Mind Demons".

> Megan Lindholm writes as someone else too!  :-)

She's Robin Hobb.  This is because her books weren't selling under her own
name, and as a result no publisher would give her a contract.  So she took
up a new name which hadn't the bad sales history attached to it, and is now
doing pretty well.  This is not uncommon.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole