Merlin Conspiracy plus Joan Aiken

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 15:24:04 EST 2003

The Knowledge Pika wrote:

>By the way, has anyone noticed a similarity between DWJ's short stories
>and the short stories in Joan Aiken's _Armitage, Armitage, Fly Away Home_?

I have never been sure which of Aiken's stories are in which collection
under what title, because every time I look it seems to be different --
they kept on being reissued in different combinations, is how it seems
to me, though I might be simply confused. Could you throw a few
story-titles, rather than the name of the anthology, or would that be a
spoiler for what you are trying to do here?

Minnow