Merlin Conspiracy

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Dec 5 14:08:52 EST 2003

Ok, so after listening to all you talk about the Merlin Conspiracy, I
finally broke down and bought it in hardback last weekend. And started
reading last night, and of course didn't go to sleep until I finished it.

I have a depressing feeling I'm entirely too much like Roddy, which is
much less cheerful than being like Sophie or Tanaqui, who are the other
characters I've identified with. (I'd LIKE to be like Milly, but I know
I'm not.)

By the way, has anyone noticed a similarity between DWJ's short stories
and the short stories in Joan Aiken's _Armitage, Armitage, Fly Away Home_?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_