It's a Baby! (was Re: Another topic)

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:49:43 EST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> I was summoned for many years with "Max - Mar - Rupe - dashit[myname]" by
> my mother.  My two *brothers* were Max and Martin; Rupert was the *dog*!
>
> Minnow, youngest of three but a different sex from the other two and you'd
> think a mother ought to be able to tell one of her children is a girl.

My mother has a lot of trouble telling apart my brother and the dog, at
least in terms of their names.  This is especially funny because we call
the dog Nappy (his full name is Napoleon), so it's not even something
that you would call a human being.  She also once informed us that she was
taking Walky for a nap.

					---Kyra

---
"Give me the city.  Give me the sea.  Give to me everything I need."
			---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Love Is Blind"