It's a Baby! (was Re: Another topic)

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Thu Dec 4 11:42:36 EST 2003

My brother's name is Eric, so I respond to his name as well as "Er . .
. Ian".

I also respond to "Ann" (my mother's older sister and a name she calls
me quite often - which I take as a compliment) and "Mark" (my partner's
name).

Of course, when my partner and I start calling each other by our
parents' names we know we're in trouble as we've unofficially assigned
a negative character trait of each of our four parents to each of the
names . . .

widdy