Another topic

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Wed Dec 3 19:47:31 EST 2003

After the "they" word, my favourite hate is badly constructed words like
"chocoholic". That's derived from alcoholic, which is alcohol + ic.
Therefore is must be chocolatic. (if you drop the e...).

I'm not very reasonable on these subjects, alas, just as I'm not reasonable
about animation. I don't like it for any but shows that would be impossible
without it (i.e. Blinky Bill. They'd never get a koala to cooperate).  I
wish I did, because my distaste prevents me from enjoying quite a range of
films.

Sallyo