Identifying with characters, which dwj characters do you identify with

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Dec 3 14:10:27 EST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Ven wrote:

|Melissa mentioned Roddy, how about the rest of
|you, which characters do you identify with?

Gair.  Focused on his own problems, and a bit of an idiot when it comes
to seeing workable solutions.

Helen.  Bitter and cynical.

Millie.  Wanting to feed everyone, but easily distracted from mothering.
Also perfectly happy to make a fantasy life and than just live it.
Happier being happy than being powerful.

Mr. Chesney.  Okay, I made that one up.

-deborah
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones