Identifying with characters, which dwj characters do you identify with

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 2 22:44:14 EST 2003

> > Melissa mentioned Roddy, how about the rest of
> > you, which characters do you identify with?

At the moment, because I am so busy and I am reading ToTC, I strongly
identify with Jenny Lee Walker. I feel like my daughter could grow horns
and I would only notice because they would make it harder to do her hair
for ballet.

Has anyone else thought that Sempitern Walker is totally Chrestomanci?

Robyn