dwj-digest

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 2 20:00:21 EST 2003

Robyn wrote:
My mother banned me from reading books where she knew that divorced
parents
got back together -- specifically Lotte and Lisa and the LM Montgomery one
(see, I can't remember the title because I wasn't allowed to read it). It
was a kind of stupid ban, because it didn't prevent me from knowing about
the idea, but I never really considered it as being something to fantasize
about.

_Jane of Lantern Hill_, maybe?  I don't think the parents were
technically
divorced, although they were definitely separated,as they lived in
different cities.

Laurie