Howl teaser

Sarah sarah-neko at dove.gen.nz
Tue Dec 2 05:07:47 EST 2003

I have also found a copy of the teaser-trailer at
http://www.movie-page.com/trailers/h-i.htm - scroll down through the H
titles to find it. It's 2.2MB and requires the Xvid codec. There is
sound only over the final shot of the castle walking over the viewer.
Wow. Nice hen's legs. Evidently Howl and the Baba Yaga are engaged in
some sort of domestic leg-adding dare from which neither will back down.
But seriously... that is one impressive moving castle, even if it's not
remotely like the inside of a chimney. It would have been nice to see
some more (or ANY more) images I hadn't seen already.
E you later,
Déesse
(the artist formerly known as Sarah-neko)

http://www.airandangels.com/
Air and Angels Anime Shrines