Dark Lord

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 11:39:01 EDT 2003

<< Despite all the things I just mentioned, there is an implication in the
end that if the people of Derk's world had just refused instead of going along,
they could have held off Mr. Chesney. They just had to endure a lot of
problems before they got up the gumption to do something about it... and once they
did, the Gods helped them. >>

I think you are leaving Chesney's demons out of the equation. Just because
*we* didn't see him deploy them to horriffic effect doesn't mean that he hadn't
demonnstrated that he was willing to do so in the early years.