College of Magics

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 20 16:21:39 EDT 2003

I have a plea for help. Because my books are in storage, I don't have
access to my copy of College of Magics, and I need a quote. I am looking
for the passage in which Faris has a revelation when her deportment teacher
says something like, she needs to know the rules so that she can flout
them. I want what the teacher says, and Faris' response, and possibly the
sentence that introduces the exchange. Can someone who has the book please
help me out? I would be ever so grateful.

Robyn