OT: Steven Brust

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Aug 18 05:09:58 EDT 2003

As I know there are some Brust Fans on the list...

Has anyone already read the newest book, "The Lord of Castle Black" (or is
planning to do so soon)?

I've just seen that it is out now - an since I've got this weakness for
Morollan, I've considered investing in a hardcover (you know that "I think I
can't wait" feeling...) But as I am - unfortunately - not rich, I thought I'd ask
for opinions before I do that. I've so far only read Phoenix Guards and 500
years after, so I'd have to read the next installment to - but that's out in
paperback, I think. (I wanted to wait for all last three books to come out
before continuing...)

Bettina